Gateway to Magic

Gateway to Magic

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Princess Birthday Party!

We just celebrated my daughter's 8th birthday this weekend.  What better way, than to invite a Disney princess to celebrate with us?!  I first met Jennifer, owner of The Kingdom of Azuria in 2011, and my daughter fell in love with her. 



I had originally planned a cookout birthday party, but changed my mind to do a princess party just a few days before.  I emailed Jennifer, and crossed my fingers that she'd be able to send us a princess for my daughter's special day.  Not only was my daughter's favorite princess (Cinderella) available, but Jennifer herself was going to be our princess!!! I couldn't have been happier.  I decided to keep Cinderella a surprise from the party guests, and my daughter.  I wanted a genuine reaction at the party. 

Check out this YouTube video of Cinderella surprising the kids!

After Cinderella surprised the girls, they went over to sit on a blanket that had  been laid out for them.  Cinderella told them all about her Kingdom, and even had some fun goodies to show them!  




After learning all about her Kingdom, the kids were taught how to bow and curtsy like real princes and princesses!  They really enjoyed this part.  It was fun to watch them focus on doing it correctly. 




Of course, you can't have a fancy princess party without some dancing!



At the end of the party, Cinderella posed for a few photos, then helped with the cake and ice cream!






My four year old is now asking for a princess party.  After seeing how much fun this one was, I have a feeling we might be seeing more princesses at our house in the future!!  If you're local to Northern Virginia, I HIGHLY recommend The Kingdom of Azuria for your princess parties!  You can also find them on Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment