Gateway to Magic

Gateway to Magic

Friday, May 16, 2014

Restaurant Review: Hollywood & Vine

Hollywood & Vine is located in Disney's Hollywood Studios.  We went for their character breakfast, where you get to meet Handy Manny, Jake from the Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins, and Princess Sophia.  The character interaction here was just right.  It didn't feel rushed, but we were able to meet all four of them and eat our food in less than an hour.




The food was really good.  Here's what we had:

My 3 year old's plate:  She loved the yogurt, and wouldn't share a bite, but I tried everything else.  The cinnamon roll was to die for!  The chocolate muffin was a little dry, but tasted good.
 My son's plate:  He loved everything, and went back for seconds.

 My plate:  I will go back just for the cheesy potatoes!!  YUM!  Again, the chocolate muffin was dry and the banana had a few brown spots, but everything else was perfect!


I give Hollywood & Vine 3 out of 5 stars.  We will go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment