Gateway to Magic

Gateway to Magic

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Disney Movie Night

Did you just get back from your Disney vacation, or do you just have the Disney blues?  Here's a fun (and affordable) way to put some Disney in your life!  

Step 1: Choose a movie!  I will be using pictures from our "Little Mermaid" movie night, but you can do this for ANY Disney movie! 

Step 2: While you're cooking dinner, have the kids decorate for the movie.  My kids put out stuffed animals and colored ocean themed wooden pieces I got from the dollar store.   




Step 3: Fix dinner according to your movie's theme.  I made octopus hotdogs, Velveta "sea shells", goldfish crackers, and got blue Gatorade that I re-labeled as "Mermaid juice".



Step 4: Watch the movie!  After dinner, we all sat on the couch and watched the movie, together as a family.  
My kids LOVE these movie nights!  While we usually do these as a "countdown to Disney", you can do them any time you need some Disney in your life.  




No comments:

Post a Comment