Gateway to Magic

Gateway to Magic

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Family Disney Night


When I first contacted the marketing manager at my local Chick-fil-a, I didn't realize just how many people would come out for an event like this.  I was completely surprised and excited by the number of people who were there!  I was surrounded by princesses, and I met lots of new friends.  We also had a local family who decided to go all out for the occasion- they were a HUGE hit!


We also had a costume contest, which was judged by the awesome staff at Chick-fil-a.  Our winners were Aladdin, Sully, Rapunzel, and Snow White! 


If you were there, comment and let me know what you enjoyed the most.  I want to also say that the staff at Chick-fil-a did an amazing job handling the large crowd.  Thank you for having me!  


No comments:

Post a Comment